So, Austin's started Kindergarten this week & each day I ask him about his day, what he learned, who he had lunch with, etc... Today, I was asking who he sat with at lunch and he said, "Brooke again... She likes me SO much!" I said, "Really?? So, is she your girlfriend?" and the conversation from there had me in stitches:
"Yes, she's my girlfriend... I'm gonna marry her when I get older!"
"Oh really, you're gonna marry her? Are you going to be a good husband??"
"Oh yes! I'm going to be a great husband..."
"And how many kids are you going to have?"
"Four, no, wait, three... just like Ethan!" (Ethan is my best friend's oldest of 3 sons.)
"Three kids, huh? Are you going to have all boys, all girls or a mix?"
"I'm going to have 2 boys and 1 girl!"
"And do you know what you're gonna name them?"
"Yes, Samuel, Marshawn or Marshmallow, and... um....."
"Marshmallow?? You're gonna name him Marshmallow?? What are you gonna name your little girl??"
"Rebekah, just like you!!!!"
I was rolling laughing... He's got it ALL figured out, doesn't he!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment