What makes my world go 'round!

What makes my world go 'round!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Austin-isms!

For fear of those cute little things he says being forgotten, I wanted to post Austin's "Austin-isms" for the week!
Driving home from school on Friday, I was talking to Austin about Creation... this was our conversation:
Me: "So, how long do you think it took God to create the Earth?"
Austin: "Two days?"
Me: "No."
Austin: "7 days?"
Me: "No."
Austin: "100 days!?!"
Me: "No, it was 6 days!"
Austin: "Oh yah, then he took a rest on the seventh day!!"
Me: "That's right!!!" (Feeling very proud!)
Austin: "So, if God created the earth, then did the workers create the rest of the stuff?!?!!?"
Me: - can't stop laughing - "Yes, Austin, God created the Earth & the workers created the stuff!" hehe...
And when I asked him if he was excited about my dad (his Papa) picking him up from school the day before:
Austin: "Ya, I was soooo excited that I ran as fast as I could over to him & hugged him... but you know what, when people get old, you can feel their bones when you hug them!" hahaha... Mind you, my dad isn't a small man! haha... Leave it to Austin!
Austin sure keeps the laughs coming...!

No comments: