What makes my world go 'round!

What makes my world go 'round!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"You're not Virtue-ing"

Austin is constantly amazing me with the things he comes up with....

The other night, we were playing a video game... and he's at the stage where he gets easily frustrated & just wants to move on to the next game.... So, Jason's been working with him on being patient & not getting frustrated....

So, I had just started to play & couldn't get my race-car to go where I wanted it to.... I said, "Arggg... get me out of here!!" Austin quickly corrected me.... He said, "Mommy, you can't get frustrated... Patience is a Virtue & you're not Virtue-ing!"

He sure told me! haha... I had to set the controller down cuz I was laughing so hard!! I guess he DOES listen when we try to teach him things!

1 comment:

Erika said...

awww Ryan sounds like such a cool smart kid! It's funny the things they say! it's great that he listens! :)