Every week, Austin's Pre-K class has the "Letter of the Week" & so after we drop Ryan off, we have a few minutes to come up with words that start with that letter.... A few weeks ago, the letter R was quite a hit...
I turned on the car radio to get him to say "Radio"... I said, "Austin, what's this??"... HIS RESPONSE: "Mom, that's Rock & Roll!!" Well, it was Country, but close enough!! haha...
So then he said, "What about Rat?"... I couldn't tell if he said Rat or Rap so I asked him to repeat it... and he said, "Rat, you know, the Mexican word for mouse!!!"
Where does he come up with this stuff!?!?! Keeps me in stitches! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! Love it!!! this was too funny, can't believe I'm barely seeing this now!
Great post!
love ya!
Cat
Post a Comment