
We've done our share of keeping busy, though...A few weeks ago, we took the boys to a place called John's Incredible Pizza... Jason called it Chuck E. Cheeses' on steriods!! It was a huge place... good food & lots of games & rides for the kids... It was a lot of fun... The boys really enjoyed it!

We also hit up the Orange County Fair... My parents watched Ryan & Jason & I took Austin for a day out. He loved the petting zoo & the rides.... He ate & ate & couldn't figure out why his tummy hurt!! Guess that's what's supposed to happen at the fair, right? :)

We plan to go to San Diego this weekend... We've been promising to take Austin to Legoland (and you know he never forgets anything!!) but when we were scheduled to go, Ryan had gotten sick! So, we are going to try & go on Saturday. I've never been there, but it looks like a lot of fun. I'll be sure & post pictures when we get back!
Hope you are enjoying this new "format" of keeping in touch. I sometimes fear the technology age, but it definitely makes it easier to keep in touch. Maybe this way, I'll actually keep up to date instead of it taking 6 months!! Check back often!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment