Wow... three years since I've posted! Guess my expectation of blogging to keep up was a little higher than I could reach. Reading back through old posts though, I realize the importance of documenting those moments... the ones that come along once, take your breath away, then are gone! My kids are growing up so fast that I want to remember those moments, so I'm recommitting to blogging their lives! (Now lets see if I can keep it up!)
As I sit here and think back over the past three years, there's so much that has happened.... Jason & I have both started new careers, we've traveled, the boys have grown (boy have they grown) and life has moved on! There have been struggles, there have been amazing times, but through it all, family & friends are what make each day worth it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment