Okay, so I knew that eventually it would start with the boys blaming each other for things!
Last week, Ryan was misbehaving & we heard something fall in the living room. Jason went in there & both boys were next to one of the toys... Before Jason could even say anything, Austin pipped up, "Don't look at me, I didn't do it!!" and pointed at his brother. Ryan just looked up with the "WHO ME?" look on his face!! Jason & I couldn't stop laughing.
They never cease to put a smile on our face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awww that is sooo cute! But it's going to be hard to find out 'who did it!' LOL
poor lil bro that always gets blame for stuff!!!
That is too funny Bekah!
Hilarious!
Awww how cute is that (the first time)? After the first time I bet it will start to get old haha! My boys are already fighting over sippy cups haha. It starts young.
Post a Comment